License : Commercial retail version
Eligibility : No restrictions
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer 3DConnexion. This means that the product will be no longer available at the latest from December 31th 2006 and possibly earlier.
SpaceMouse Plus™ - Made for motion
Put advanced technology derived from the robotic arms used in space exploration to work on your desktop with SpaceMouse Plus. Its 11 programmable buttons let you launch keyboard modifiers, functions and macros with a single click. Can your mouse do that?
Designed for the Intense World of 3D
Our SpaceMouse Plus motion controller will revolutionize the way you work in your 3D applications. Forget the tedious, repetitive motions required when using a mouse alone. With the SpaceMouse Plus, you can accelerate your productivity with 6 degrees of newfound freedom. Simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D models or scenes with SpaceMouse Plus, while editing with your traditional mouse. You’ll reduce overall mouse movements by 50%, and enjoy a 30% increase in productivity.
If you work full-time with 3D software, you know what a tiresome strain complex command sequences can be. That’s why we invented SpaceMouse Plus. This high performance motion controller allows you to create shortcuts, in comfort. 11 programmable buttons give you one-touch access to the commands you use most often.
Our customers tell us SpaceMouse Plus helps them be more creative. You get right inside your work, significantly boosting productivity in even the most demanding 3D applications.
Space Age Technology At Work
Let SpaceMouse Plus put your world in motion in a whole new way. Discover why worldclass design teams from automotive to aerospace to animation, refuse to work without one!
- Optical/nonwearing measuring system
- 11 programmable buttons for quick function access
- Full Plug-and-Play capability
- Supports 120+ applications including premier 3D CAD/CAM/ CAE, DCC and Productivity packages
- Controller: Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Device Sensitivity: Adjustable to preference
- Buttons: 11 Programmable buttons
- Interface type: USB
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.4”x4.72”x1.73” (188x120x44mm)
- Warranty: 3 years
- EMC & safety stnds: FCC, CE, VCCI, MIC, PCT, BSMI, TUV, UL/CSA
- Intel Pentium® 4/III/II/Celeron™ or AMD-K6® Athlon™ Prozessor
- Windows 2000 or XP / MacOS X
- 10 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- CD-ROM device
- USB 1.1 port or higher
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Submit your own review of this product!