License : Personal Use Edition.
Eligibility : No restrictions.
Navigate Your 3D World™
Powerful enough for professionals. Easy enough for beginners.
Until now, advanced 3D navigation has been reserved for high-end design professionals. With the introductionof the SpaceNavigator™, 3Dconnexion has made this exciting technology accessible and affordable for architects, artists, students and anyone else who wants to enjoy the 3D experience.
Supports Google Earth and Google SketchUp!
Support for Google Earth is built right in to the SpaceNavigator, so you can instantly circumnavigate the globe, hover or move up and down like a helicopter, fly through 3D cities and canyons with precision and ease.
In addition to that, 3DConnexion will soon offer a plug-in for Google SketchUp. SketchUp allows anyone to easily bring their ideas to life in 3D. You can model almost anything, from buildings, appliances and cars to landscapes or even people. And you don't have to be a professional designer to do it!
3Dconnexions SpaceNavigator offers natural and intuitive navigation of 3D environments and objects for todays most popular and powerful 3D applications. Simply push, pull, tilt or twist the SpaceNavigators controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D images. Two programmable keys store your favorite application functions.
At home on any desktop and budget.
SpaceNavigators small footprint fits easily on your desk. And, at an affordable price, the Personal Edition fits your wallet, too.
Special License terms
This device my be used for private, non-commerical purposes only. If you want to use it commercially please choose our product # 22136420N (Commercial Edition). An update from the personal edition to the commercial edition is available.
Partial list of the 100+ supported applications
Design & Modeling
- Autodesk Inventor
- Google SketchUp
- Solid Edge
Digital Content Creation
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Autodesk AliasStudio
- Autodesk Maya
- Google Earth
- Autodesk DWF Viewer
- Autodesk Design Review
- SolidWorks eDrawings
- Dassault Systemes XML player
- 3Dconnexion Picture Viewer
- Navigation control: Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Device speed: Adjustable to preference
- Function keys: 2 (programmable)
- Interface type: USB
- Weight: 479 g
- Dimensions: 78 x 78 x 53 mm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 2 years
- EMC & safety standards: FCC, CE, VCCI, RRL, WHQL, CTICK, UL
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon processor based system or greater
- 140 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista, x86 orr x64
- Windows XP SP2, x86 or x64
- Linux (Redhat Enterprise Linux WS 3, SuSE 9.0 or higher)
- Mac OS X 10.4.6 or higher
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.