License : Academic Version
• Pupils, students, college students
• Schools, high schools, colleges, universities
• Teachers, faculty
Special software bundle offer
Please take care of the follwing info: this offer is valid only if ordered together with a software.
For a faster and easier way to work digitally: with the Graphire pen tablet from Wacom photos, videos and graphics can be edited more precisely than ever before.
- Pressure-sensitivity with 512 levels: Create natural-looking pen, brush and eraser strokes.
- High resolution: More than 2000 dpi allows you to work with pin-point accuracy
- Active area: approx. DIN A6
- Programmable ExpressKeys: For faster navigation or user-configured functions: Assign your preferred shortcuts or macros to these keys, then simply forget about using your keyboard.
- Transparent photo frame: For personalizing your tablet underlay as well as for tracing images and photos
- Pen compartment: To keep your pen safe when you’re on the move
- Eraser: Correct your errors quickly and easily: Simply flip the pen over!
- Cordless and battery-free: All input devices operate without any cables or batteries - the tablet supplies power to the input device.
- Plug & Play: Graphire4 can be installed quickly and easily and is compatible with all software.
- Penabled: Wacom’s patented cordless and battery-free pen technology, as known as "Penabled", gives you a high-quality and reliable product, which requires minimal maintenance. The term ‘Penabled’ guaranties exceptional product quality from the world market leader of pen based input solutions.
New on Graphire4:
Users of previous Graphire models already know and value the reliability and benefits of Wacom’s pen tablets. Experience the latest features of Graphire4 here:
- ExpressKeys: Many Graphire users are familiar with this concept through their use of the professional range of Intuos3 pen tablets: Make your life easier with Graphire4 and the new ExpressKeys, two keys placed above the active area. Assign your preferred shortcuts or macros to these keys, then simply forget about using your keyboard.
- Scroll wheel: The scroll wheel is comfortably placed between the two ExpressKeys and functions just like that of a traditional mouse: Scroll up and down through documents by simply rotating the wheel forwards or backwards. In certain programs, such as Adobe Photoshop 3.0, zooming in and out is made doubly simple by using the scroll wheel in combination with one of the ExpressKeys.
- Separated pen keys: Compared to previous Graphire pens, Graphire4’s front and back pen keys are now set slightly apart, ensuring you find and press the right key every time.
- Revised photo frame: Graphire4’s new photo frame surrounds the pen tablet completely, keeping templates totally secure. The photo frame now forms the entire tablet area, eliminating the risk of the pen being caught in the joining edges.
- Graphire4 pen tablet
- Graphire pen
- Graphire pen holder
- CD-ROM with quick start guide, tablet driver software, online user manual (in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch)
- Bundled software: Corel Painter Essentials 2 CD-ROM (in English, German and French)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP or higher
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or higher
- active USB port
- CD-ROM drive
ATTENTION ! Please check carefully if your system is compatible with this hardware !
Further information can be found on the internet pages of the manufacturer : Wacom.
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Be the first to write a review of this product!