License : SolidWorks Academic License
License Type : Single License
Time Limit : 24 months
Proof of Specialist Qualification : Not necessary
• Pupils, students , college students
• Teachers, faculty
The SolidWorks Student Edition 2006-2007
Mechanical engineering. Industrial design. Aerospace. Robotics. Manufacturing technology. Automotive systems. No matter what you decide to study, the SolidWorks Student Edition makes learning faster and easier, and makes your career prospects more promising. Powerful, innovative, easy to learn and use, SolidWorks is the world's #1 3D CAD software for design and analysis.
- The SolidWorks Student Edition 2006-2007 includes:
- SolidWorks® 3D CAD software: the standard in 3D mechanical design software
- SolidWorks® Animator: create compelling AVI files from SolidWorks parts and assemblies
- SolidWorks Toolbox: automate assembly tasks with a library of standard parts
- PhotoWorks™: create photo-realistic images of SolidWorks models
- eDrawings design communication software
- Complete online documentation and "Introducing SolidWorks" tutorial
- DWGeditor edits and creates nativeDWG files
- Installation option for five languages: English, french, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese , Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Polish, Czech
- Twenty-four (24) month term-of-use license
Although functionally identical to the SolidWorks software used by professionals in the workplace, the student edition contains features that make it unsuitable for commercial use. Institutional use of SolidWorks Student Edition is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SolidWorks reseller. SolidWorks Student Edition software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will terminate the right to use this software.
SolidWorks requests a "License Agreement Form" to be signed before shipping the software. This form needs to be sent to JourneyEd Europe along with the proof of eligibilty. To speed up this procedure, this form can be loaded down here (PDF).
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or earlier), Windows 2000 (SP4 or newer)
- Intel Pentium® or AMD Athlon® - class processor
- 512 MB RAM or greater required (512 MB to 1 GB or greater recommended)
- 2.5 GB minimum available hard disk space
- Pointing device
- DVD drive
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, or 2003 required for Bills of Material or design tables
- A tested OpenGL workstation graphics card and driver combination.
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Submit your own review of this product!