License : SolidWorks Academic License
License Type : Single License
Time Limit : 24 months
Proof of Specialist Qualification :Proof of technical / engineering / design studies required.
• Pupils, students , college students
• Teachers, faculty
• Schools, high schools, universities
Mechanical engineering. Industrial design. Aerospace. Robotics. Manufacturing technology. Automotive systems. No matter what you decide to study, the SolidWorks Student Edition makes learning faster and easier, and makes your career prospects more promising. Powerful, innovative, easy to learn and use, SolidWorks is the world's #1 3D CAD software for design and analysis.
The SolidWorks Student Edition 2005-2006 includes:
- SolidWorks® 3D CAD software: the standard in 3D mechanical design software
- SolidWorks® Animator: create compelling AVI files from SolidWorks parts and assemblies
- SolidWorks Toolbox: automate assembly tasks with a library of standard parts
- PhotoWorks™: create photo-realistic images of SolidWorks models
- eDrawings design communication software
- Complete online documentation and "Introducing SolidWorks" tutorial
- Installation option for seven languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Twenty-four (24) month term-of-use license
- Software ceases to function 24 months after registration.
- Subscription service not included
- License may not be upgraded
- Email support is available for installation and registration.
- Registration requires Internet access.
Although functionally identical to the SolidWorks software used by professionals in the workplace, the student edition contains features that make it unsuitable for commercial use.
Institutional use of SolidWorks Student Edition is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SolidWorks reseller.
SolidWorks Student Edition software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will terminate the right to use this software.
SolidWorks requests a "License Agreement Form" to be signed before shipping the software. This form needs to be sent to JourneyEd Europe along with the proof of eligibilty. To speed up this procedure, this form can be loaded down here (PDF).
3DConnexion SpaceBall 5000 USB
The Next Generation of Motion Controller
Over 200,000 designers worldwide have already experienced the benefits of 3Dconnexion motion controllers. The SpaceBall 5000 delivers the comfort and efficiency of a proven two-handed work style with even greater performance than before.
Use the motion controller to position, view and navigate 3D models and data sets, while directing the standard mouse to simultaneously select, create, edit, and annotate.
Comfort and Efficiency
A two-handed work style is easier and more efficient. Users of 3Dconnexion motion controllers report up to a 30% increase in productivity and up to 50% less repetitive mouse movement. Programmable buttons add even more convenience and functionality.
SpaceBall 5000 lets you take advantage of both hands on your computer. Demand the best tools for the job and grab onto the power of your software with both hands.
- Enhanced high-precision optical controller
- Drift-free/calibrationless sensor mechanism
- Contactless/non-wearing measuring system
Supercharge your 3D Design Applications including CATIA, I-deas, Pro|ENGINEER, Unigraphics, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Edge and SolidWorks. Over 100+ applications supports: visit www.3Dconnexion.com/software/drivers.
Motion Controller : Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
Device Sensitivity : Adjustable to preference
Buttons : 12, reprogrammable
Interface type : USB
Weight : 0.45 kg
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 213 x 76 x 152 mm
Warranty : 3 years
EMC & safety stnds : FCC, CE, VCCI, CTICK, PCT, MIC, BMSI, TÜV, UL/CSA
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or earlier), Windows 2000 (SP4 or newer)
- Intel Pentium® of AMD Athlon™ - class processor
- 256 MB RAM or greater required (512 MB to 1 GB or greater recommended)
- Pointing device
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, or 2003 required for Bills of Material or design tables
- A tested OpenGL workstation graphics card and driver combination.
- USB port
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Be the first to write a review of this product!