This product is available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland only.
Attention ! This software is in GERMAN language !
License : Adobe Education License
License Type : Single license
Time Limit : Unlimited
Proof of specialist qualification : Not necessary
Eligibilty : Students only
Please check here if you are eligible !
Adobe® Creative Suite Premium 2.3 software is a unified design environment that combines full new versions of
- Adobe Photoshop® CS2,
- Illustrator® CS2,
- InDesign® CS2,
- GoLive® CS2, and
- Acrobat® 8.0 Professional
- Dreamweaver 8
software with new
- Version Cue® CS2,
- Adobe Bridge, and
- Adobe Stock Photos.
Delivering the next level of integration in creative software, Adobe Creative Suite 2 enables you to realize your ideas anywhere — in print, on the Web, or on mobile devices.
Adobe® Creative Suite 2 is a unified design environment that delivers the next level of integration in creative software. New features and tighter integration among suite components simplify creative and production tasks, enabling you to work more efficiently than ever before. Version Cue® CS2 includes enhancements in file versioning and review management, while other new features like Adobe Bridge, Adobe Stock Photos, color consistency, and unified Adobe PDF file creation offer greater productivity and collaboration.
Please note: different from the other educational software from Adobe, a commercial use of this product is not allowed! Note also: different from the instructions of the automatic order processing of our web shop it is NOT necessary to send a proof of eligibility to JourneyEd. Inside the box of this product you will find a form that must to be sent directly to Adobe along with the proof of eligibility. From Adobe you will then obtain a serial number that is needed for the activation of the software. Eliglible students must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at an acceptable Education Institution (being a bona fide university or college -- including community, junior and vocational colleges or other further education colleges -- that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full time study) OR Students must be enrolled at an accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction. In case that Adobe declines to provide a serial number, a return of the unsealed box is not possible! You can check here if you are eligible.
Minimum requirements (manufacturer specification)
- Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
- 384MB of RAM to run any one creative application with Adobe® Bridge and Version Cue® Workspace
- Additional RAM required to run multiple applications simultaneously (512MB to 1GB recommended)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space to install all applications (installation of common files requires at least 1GB on primary hard disk)
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card (24-bit screen display recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- For Adobe PostScript® printers: PostScript Level 2 or PostScript 3™
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation
- QuickTime 6.5 required for multimedia features
- Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos and additional services (The Adobe Stock Photos service may not be available in all countries, languages, and currencies and is subject to change. Use of the service is governed by the Adobe Stock Photos Terms of Service.
With JourneyEd, students, faculty and schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Submit your own review of this product!