License : Commercial retail version
Eligibility : No restrictions
SpaceTraveler™ - Small price, big performance
Zoom to a new Level of Productivity...for a whole lot less! Move objects and models on your screen in a whole new way. Our new low price point makes SpaceTraveler a must-have for every 3D professional.
Move Beyond the Mouse
Forget the tedious, repetitive motions required when using a mouse alone. With the award winning SpaceTraveler, you can
accelerate your productivity with 6 degrees of newfound freedom. Simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D models or scenes with SpaceTraveler while editing with the mouse. You’ll click 50% less, and be 30% more productive.
Small Investment, Big Return
Over 350,000 designers, modelers, animators, and artists have already revolutionized the way they work with their 3D applications.
Now you can join them. With its attractive low price, SpaceTraveler can pay for itself on the first project—and keep on paying for itself, every time you use it.
On Your Desk or On the Road
SpaceTraveler’s tiny footprint fits easily on your desk, and in your computer bag or briefcase. With its handsome Italian leather carrying case, it goes wherever you go—in style.
Program Once, Play it Again and Again
SpaceTraveler’s 8 illuminated programmable buttons store the commands you use most often in your favorite applications. Launch them again and again with a single touch. With SpaceTraveler, you’ll discover new ways to put your world in motion, for a whole lot less.
- Optical/non-wearing measuring system offers 6 degrees of freedom
- 8 illuminated programmable buttons
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Supports 120+ applications including all the leading 3D CAD/CAM/CAE, Animation, Modeling, Digital Design and Office Productivity applications
- Motion Controller: Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Device Sensitivity: Adjustable to preference
- Buttons: 8 Programmable buttons
- Interface type: USB
- Weight: 0.51 lb (0.23 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.8”x1.7” (Diameter x Height) (46x46x43mm)
- Warranty: 3 years
- EMC & safety stnds: FCC, CE, VCCI, MIC, PCT, BSMI, TUV, UL/CSA
ATTENTION ! Please check carefully if your system is compatible with this hardware !
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon Processor
- Windows 2000 or XP / Linux
- 20 MB Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- CD-ROM device
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
Further information can be found on the internet pages of the manufacturer : 3DConnexion.
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Be the first to write a review of this product!