License : Microsoft Academic Box
License Type : Single Seat License
Time Limit : Unlimited
Proof of Specialist Qualification : Not necessary
Product Activation : By Internet or telephone
- Faculty and staff
- Educational Institutions
- Public research establishments
- Charitable organisations with educational intentions
- Public museums
- Public libraries
- Teaching hospitals and medical training schools
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 is the most complete personal and business productivity solution that enables people to manage customers and create impressive marketing materials, manage e-mail and share information efficiently and securely, and streamline business processes—all with familiar, integrated and easy to use software. It provides access to a leading community of partners and Office Online for additional solutions, training, and support.
Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Edition includes:
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Microsoft Access 2003
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003
- Microsoft Publisher 2003
- database creation and management tools full XML support in Word, Excel, and Access centralized management of customer and prospect information more than 20 preformatted business reports easy-to-use wizards to create e-mail newsletters and printed marketing materials free access to business templates, clip art, and multimedia content
- junk e-mail filtering and blocking of unsafe attachments
Why go Pro?
Microsoft Office Access 2003: Be ready when your suppliers and customers start using XML for information exchange with this database management program’s expanded and easy-to-use ability to import, export, and utilize XML data.
Industry-Standard XML Support: XML support in Word, Excel, and Access facilitates exchange of information between systems, enabling the creation of integrated business solutions.
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager: Stay organized and increase sales by consolidating, managing, and following up on important customers, business contacts, and sales opportunities.
You can now save PowerPoint presentations to shared workspaces where others can check or add to your work. You can create exciting slide shows with graphics and animations instantly.
Excel allows you to turn data into information with powerful tools that help analyze and share results. Excel can read data in any defined XML schema without reformatting.
Publisher 2003 is a comprehensive solution for creating and publishing a wide variety of publications for desktop printing, e-mail distributing, or viewing on the Web.
Minimum System Requirements
ATTENTION ! Please check carefully if your system is compatible with this software !
- Min. 233MHz Processor
- Min. 128MB RAM
- Min. 400MB hard drive disk space
- Windows 2000 SP3 or XP
- Min. SVGA 800 x 600 monitor
Further information can be found on the internet pages of the manufacturer : Microsoft.
Be the first to write a review of this product!