License : PTC Academic Use License
License Type : Single License
Time Limit : Unlimited
Proof of Specialist Qualification : Proof of technical / engineering studies required.
Pupils, students , college students
Schools, high schools, universities
Non-commercial R&D; institutes
Pro/Engineer Wildfire 2.0
The Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 Student Edition includes the following
- Pro/ENGINEER-Foundation Advantage
- Interactive Surfacing
- Advanced Assembly
- Behavioral Modeling
- Design Animation
- Mechanism Design
- Peer-to-Peer Collaboration powered by Groove
- Structure & Thermal Simulation powered by MECHANICA
- NEW! 3-D Drawing Capability
Choose from English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
and Spanish (Simulation modules not available in Italian
- PTC On-line Help
- Getting Started Tutorials (PDF files on CD in English only).
This product is available to students, faculty and staff for personal educational use only. Not available for labs or institutions. ID is required for purchase. If you are a professional interested in learning Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 and want to purchase the Student Edition for personal use, please go to product number 86214903N.
Part evolution, part revolution. Our most advanced
3D motion controller maximizes productivity and
comfort in 3D applications.
Now enjoy unparalleled control and mastery
over your 3D world with the highly advanced
SpacePilot motion controller. Eliminate half of
all mouse movements by using SpacePilots
feather-touch controller to quickly and efficiently navigate designs and scenes with your
left hand while simultaneously using your
mouse in your right hand to select and edit.
Building on this innovation of Two Handed
Power, SpacePilot adds breakthrough functionality
to further remove barriers between
you and the application. At the heart of this
design revolution are twenty-one intelligently placed
speed keys each with pre-programmed
functions assigned for specific applications
you choose. Or, if you prefer, customize speed
keys for even greater efficiency.
Let the revolution begin.
Motion Controller : Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
Device Sensitivity : Adjustable to preference
Palmrest : Flat or optional sculpted (included)
Buttons : 21+ Programmable speed keys, 15 reprogrammable
LCD : Viewing Area : (WxH) 4.0 x 1.0 (102.4 x 30.2mm);
Active Area : (WxH) 3.7 x 1.0 (93.4 x 26.2mm);
Display Format : 240 x 64
Interface type : USB
Weight : 1.875 lb (0.85 kg)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9.3 x 5.6 x 2.0 (236 x 143 x 53 mm)
Warranty : 3 years
EMC & safety stnds : FCC, CE
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP (Home and Professional 32
- Main Memory: 256MB (512 MB or higher recommended)
- Available Disk Space: 900MB, NTFS partition
- Swap Space: 256 MB (1024 MB or higher recommended)
- CPU Speed: 233 MHz (750 MHz or higher recommended)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or later
- Network: Microsoft TCP/IP, Ethernet network adapter
- Monitor: 1024 X 768 (or higher) resolution support with 24-bit or greater
- File Systems: NTFS
- Mouse: Microsoft approved 3 button mouse
- Interface: USB
- Distribution Media: CD-ROM or DVD Drive
- Languages: When installing the product you will have
the option to select from the following languages English,
French, German, Japanese, Italian (Pro/E only)
*The following patch is required on Windows 2000
if using Service Pack 1:
Microsoft Knowledge Base # Q271976:
ATTENTION ! Please check carefully if your system is compatible with this software !
Further information can be found on the internet pages of the manufacturer : PTC.
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Be the first to write a review of this product!