OneNote 2003, the newest member of Microsoft Office System, lets you capture,
organize, and use your notes on desktop computers, laptops, and Tablet PCs.
You get one place to store all your notes and the freedom to work with them
how you want.
- Capture notes and information in one place
Collect all your information in
one place—type notes, record audio,
copy graphics from the Web or other programs, or handwrite or draw on a Tablet
- Organize notes the way you prefer
Create multiple sections for different projects
or classes. Arrange, separate, or combine notes and other content anywhere
on the page.
- Quickly find the information you need
You can quickly and easily search across
all your notes to find key information, whether it's a client's phone number
or an important reminder.
- Prioritize important items more efficiently
Highlight key ideas, reminders,
or follow-up tasks in OneNote with Note Flags. View all of your Note Flags
at once, customize them to highlight key categories.
- Share and use your notes more easily
Make your notes more legible, organized,
and easy to share or use. E-mail notes, publish them as Web pages, copy
and paste into Word or PowerPoint.
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows-based computers
- Processor: Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster
processor (Pentium III recommended)
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM or greater
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of available hard-disk space; optional installation
files cache (recommended) requires an additional 100 MB of available hard-disk
- Drive: CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Display: Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3),
Windows XP, or later
- Peripheral: Recording audio notes requires a microphone, audio output
device, Microsoft Windows Media® Player 8.0 or later, and Microsoft DirectX® 8.1
or later (Windows Media Player 9.0 or later and DirectX 9.0a or later recommended)
Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003 running Microsoft Windows SharePoint™ Services
is required for certain advanced collaboration functionality; certain inking
features require running OneNote 2003 on the Microsoft Windows XP Tablet
Be the first to write a review of this product!