License : Academic
License Type : Single license
Time Limit : Unlimited
Proof of specialist qualification : Not necessary
Eligibilty : Students, Schools, Faculty
Poser revolutionized computer graphics worldwide by merging the excitement of working with the human figure in 3D, with ease-of-use on the desktop. Poser 7 combines 10 years of development with new, high-resolution content and posing enhancements, more powerful rendering, breakthroughs in realism and animation, significant workflow improvements, plus a lot more..
New in Poser 7
- New Content: Poser 7 comes with over 1GB of high resolution 3D content.
- Lip syncing: Using the new Talk Designer in Poser 7, even beginning animators can easily make figures talk with facial movements that match real human behavior!
- Multiple undo: Step back and forth through up to 100 recent changes within your scene!
- Rendering & HDRI: Render up to four times faster with Multi-threaded Rendering (up to four threads) on machines with multiple CPUs.
- Animation Layers: Use Poser 7’s new Animation Layers to separate the various parts of an animation into independent pieces.
- Morphing Tools: Poser 7’s new Create tab on the Morphing Tool palette provides powerful interactive controls for creating your own custom morph targets.
- Universal poses: Now you can apply any pose to any biped figure within Poser 7, regardless of that figure's joints or rigging, and see consistent, high quality results.
Poser Demo - See which possibilities you have to create facial expressions
- Poser 7 introduces many new features and improvements. There’s new high-resolution content, lip syncing functionality in the new Talk Designer, multiple undo and redo, more powerful rendering and HDRI support, Animation Layers for non-linear animation, new morphing tools for creating your own custom morph targets, universal poses, and much more.
- Poser 7 comes with over 1GB of high resolution 3D content. Leading the way are Simon and Sydney, the new male and female figures, plus loads of exclusive third party content, new wildlife, new motion capture data, light sets, poses, materials, and lots more.
o Exclusive third party content from RuntimeDNA, Meshbox Designs, Netherworks, Vanishing Point and more
o New wildlife including an eagle, wolf and others
o Extensive updates to the Poser Child figures with new morphs, textures and rigging
o New Motion Capture Data, Light Sets, Poses and Materials
o G2 Male, Female figures
o Forest and Plants by RuntimeDNA
o RoboShark by VanishingPoint
- Give your creativity and productivity a boost with Multiple Undo and Redo in Poser 7! Freely explore poses, morph target changes, and body transformations without worrying about making mistakes or having to save multiple versions of your project at every new turn. In Poser 7, you can return to earlier poses and designs, and can step back and forth through changes within your scene! Even steps you couldn’t previously back out are now undoable. Multiple Undo and Redo is an incredible timesaver that can be applied on a wide range of your document changes, including all actions from the Poser library, applying poses, or deleting figures and props from your scenes.
- Render up to four times faster with Multi-threaded Rendering on machines with multiple CPUs. FireFly takes advantage of the processing power of the multi-core and multi-processor systems available on the market by rendering on up to four threads simultaneously. This optimization may result in much shorter render times for most scenes.
- Render more complex scenes than ever with new Tiled Texture Loading. Texture memory needs at render time are reduced to less than 10% (compared to previous versions for texture-heavy scenes)! Hard disk caching results in greatly reduced memory requirements. FireFly’s tiled texture loading system also takes advantage of a new Texture Filtering approach, which uses a fraction of the memory of its predecessor.
- Create even more realistic images with HDRI! Poser now supports High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI) for Image Based Lighting and textures, giving you rendered lighting quality comparable to analog photo film!
- Use Poser 7’s new Animation Layers to separate the various parts of an animation into independent pieces that can be individually moved, edited, hidden, or even phased gradually in and out.
- Poser 7’s new Create tab on the Morphing Tool palette provides powerful interactive controls for creating your own custom morph targets. Easily create custom morphs on your figures just like you would with any brush tool.
- Now you can apply any pose to any biped figure within Poser 7, regardless of that figure's joints or rigging, and see consistent, high quality results!
- Poser 7 delivers many additional features and improvements that give you more power and creative control over your designs. View some of the highlights here.
- Windows 2000 or XP
- 700 MHz Pentium class or compatible (1 GHz or faster recommended)
- 512 MB system RAM (768 MB or more recommended)
- OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset recommended (recent NVIDIA GeForce and ATI Radeon preferred)
- 24-bit color display, 1024 x 768 resolution
- OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset recommended (recent NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon preferred)
- 1 GB free hard disk space (4 GB recommended)
- Internet connection required for Content Paradise
- DVD-ROM drive
With JourneyEd, students, faculty and schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.