License : SolidWorks Academic License
License Type : Single License
Time Limit : 24 months
Proof of Specialist Qualification : Proof of technical / engineering / design studies required.
• Pupils, students , college students
• Teachers, faculty
SolidWorks Student Edition 2006-2007
Mechanical engineering. Industrial design. Aerospace. Robotics. Manufacturing technology. Automotive systems. No matter what you decide to study, the SolidWorks Student Edition makes learning faster and easier, and makes your career prospects more promising. Powerful, innovative, easy to learn and use, SolidWorks is the world's #1 3D CAD software for design and analysis.
- The SolidWorks Student Edition 2006-2007 includes:
- SolidWorks® 3D CAD software: the standard in 3D mechanical design software
- SolidWorks® Animator: create compelling AVI files from SolidWorks parts and assemblies
- SolidWorks Toolbox: automate assembly tasks with a library of standard parts
- PhotoWorks™: create photo-realistic images of SolidWorks models
- eDrawings design communication software
- Complete online documentation and "Introducing SolidWorks" tutorial
- DWGeditor edits and creates nativeDWG files
- Installation option for five languages: English, french, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese , Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Polish, Czech
- Twenty-four (24) month term-of-use license
Although functionally identical to the SolidWorks software used by professionals in the workplace, the student edition contains features that make it unsuitable for commercial use. Institutional use of SolidWorks Student Edition is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SolidWorks reseller. SolidWorks Student Edition software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will terminate the right to use this software.
SolidWorks requests a "License Agreement Form" to be signed before shipping the software. This form needs to be sent to JourneyEd Europe along with the proof of eligibilty. To speed up this procedure, this form can be loaded down here (PDF).
Part evolution, part revolution. Our most advanced
3D motion controller maximizes productivity and
comfort in 3D applications.
Now enjoy unparalleled control and mastery
over your 3D world with the highly advanced
SpacePilot motion controller. Eliminate half of
all mouse movements by using SpacePilot’s
feather-touch controller to quickly and efficiently navigate designs and scenes with your
left hand – while simultaneously using your
mouse in your right hand to select and edit.
Building on this innovation of Two Handed
Power™, SpacePilot adds breakthrough functionality
to further remove barriers between
you and the application. At the heart of this
design revolution are twenty-one intelligently placed
speed keys each with pre-programmed
functions assigned for specific applications
you choose. Or, if you prefer, customize speed
keys for even greater efficiency.
Let the revolution begin.
Motion Controller : Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
Device Sensitivity : Adjustable to preference
Palmrest : Flat or optional sculpted (included)
Buttons : 21+ Programmable speed keys, 15 reprogrammable
LCD : Viewing Area : (WxH) 4.0” x 1.0” (102.4 x 30.2mm);
Active Area : (WxH) 3.7” x 1.0” (93.4 x 26.2mm);
Display Format : 240 x 64
Interface type : USB
Weight : 1.875 lb (0.85 kg)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9.3” x 5.6” x 2.0” (236 x 143 x 53 mm)
Warranty : 3 years
EMC & safety stnds : FCC, CE
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or earlier), Windows 2000 (SP4 or newer)
- Intel Pentium® or AMD Athlon® - class processor
- 512 MB RAM or greater required (512 MB to 1 GB or greater recommended)
- 2.5 GB minimum available hard disk space
- Pointing device
- DVD drive
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, or 2003 required for Bills of Material or design tables
- A tested OpenGL workstation graphics card and driver combination.
- Free USB port
Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Submit your own review of this product!