License: PTC Personal Use License
License Type: Single Upgrade License
Time Limit: Unlimited
Eligibility: Everybody (no limitations)
Limited time upgrade offer
This upgrade offer is valid for all owners of a previous version of Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire and expires 31/12/2006.
To purchase this upgrade version you must prove that you own a previous version of Pro|Engineer Wildfire. If you are not registered as owner of a previous version in our customer database you must send us the original CDs of your copy of Pro|ENGINEER.
The Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 Student Edition includes the following
- Pro/ENGINEER-Foundation Advantage
- Interactive Surfacing
- Advanced Assembly
- Behavioral Modeling
- Design Animation
- Mechanism Design
- PTC's Online Help
- Getting Started with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 Tutorials (PDF files on CD, English langiage only)
- Installation Guide (PDF files on CD, English langiage only)
Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 Student Edition does not include the following modules that are part of the commercial Pro/ENGINEER-Foundation Advantage Package:
- Pro/INTERFACE for CADDS
- Pro/INTERFACE for CATIA
New in Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0:
- Rendering Scene File
You can create a scene file containing the lighting, room, and advanced rendering environment effects.
- Direct Light Manipulation
You can directly manipulate lights within the model window.
- Surface Normal Condition
You can add a normal-to-plane boundary condition to a surface in the Restyle feature.
- 3-D Equidistant Finishing
A spiral finish with constant step over on surface is now possible.
- 3-D Quick Print
Quickly create drawing layouts and plot directly from the 3-D environment.
- 3-D Set Datum Tags on Surfaces
There is new option for displaying set datums in 3-D. You can place ASME Y14.41 style set datum tags on surfaces.
- ANSYS Solver Improvements
More modeling entities are output to the ANSYS solver in FEM mode.
- Activate Layer
When you activate a layer, all entities supported for layering and created from that point forward, are automatically added to that layer.
- Additional Language Support on Linux
There is additional language support for Linux.
- Advanced Springs
More capabilities are added to advanced springs.
- Align Angular Dimensions
Angular and linear dimensions can be aligned at the same time.
- Annotation Feature User Interface Enhancements
From the ANNOTATION FEATURE dialog box you can change reference descriptions, replace references, and define annotation text direction.
- Annotation Feature and UDF Interaction
You can add Annotation features to User-Defined features (UDFs)and define some values in Annotation Elements to be variable.
- Assembly Step in Process Manager
With a new assembly step, you can assemble other components within a NC process and use them to continue the NC process.
- AssemblySense Capabilities
Enhancements to Component Interfaces now make it easier and more powerful to define and place components, features and UDFs in assembly.
- Attach Geometric Tolerances to Leader Elbows
New placement options for geometric tolerance attachment to leader elbows support ISO and JIS standards.
- Autodetection of a Windows Locale
Pro/ENGINEER and PTC.Setup now detect the default locale on Windows and attempt to run Pro/ENGINEER in that locale.
- Automated Setting for Manufacturing Model Accuracy
An automated absolute accuracy setting for the manufacturing model is available.
- Automatic Annotation Display in Drawings
When you create a drawing view of a model with 3-D annotations, the annotations automatically appear.
- Automatic Clipped Dimensions
There is a new way to create clipped dimensions and it is easier to create small, acute, angular dimensions.
- Automatic Creation of Contact Regions
You can automatically create contact regions between a set of selected parts in an assembly.
- Automatic Filleting of Corners
For high-speed machining, you can automatically generate corner filleting.
During installtion, you can choose one of the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese (simulation modules are not available in Italian or Spanish).
If you are a student or educator and own a previous version of Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire, we recommend our product 19254903.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (Windows XP recommended)
- Main Memory: 256 MB (1024 MB or more recommended)
- Available Disk Space for installation: 2 GB* (2.5-3 GB* recommended)
- Available Disk Space for swap file: 500 MB* (2 GB* or more recommended)
- CPU Speed: 500 MHz (2.4 GHz or faster recommended)
- Network: Microsoft TCP/IP, Ethernet network adapter
- Monitor: 1024 X 768 (or higher) resolution support with 24-bit or greater color
- Mouse: Microsoft approved 3 button mouse
- 3D controller: 3DConnexion controller recommended
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or later, Mozilla 1.7.3 or later
- Media: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
*The hard disks must be formattet in NTFS file format!
With JourneyEd, Students, Faculty and Schools save up to 85% from commercial retail prices.
Submit your own review of this product!